This year we took one of our most favorite trips ever celebrating several important life milestones.
We went to Bali for 2 weeks and spent $6,310 total for 2 adults, in luxury accommodations, eating at some of the best restaurants around and taking advantage of many incredible tours, traveling in business class.
Here is the breakdown:
- 2 flights business class – Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong (and access to all their amazing lounges!): 140k AA miles + $314 in taxes.
- 2 nights hotel at Sofitel Nusa Dua – free with Citi Thank you points. Try their weekend buffet! Amazing hotel room with private plunge pool
- 6 nights LUXE Villas, Ubud (best hotel we have ever stayed at, ever!) inclusive of several excursions, below, all breakfasts, private transport, couples massage in our own roof deck and many surprises that wow you along the way – $3,180 (could have been cheaper using 4th night free from Citi, but booked this in advance and did not take advantage).
- 4 nights Seminyak Equilibria Villa and 2 one hour massages, inclusive of breakfast and canapés each day. We had our own butler and plunge pool! – $695 using 4th night free from Citi Prestige
- 1 night Hong Kong Regal Airport Hotel on way back – free with Citi thank you points.
- Food and transportation, plus an extra massage, a bottle of duty free champaign and drinks at the beach a few times; including some of the best restaurants in Asia like Mozaic (omg yum!) and Locavore. $2,120.
Highly recommend this trip as a highlight!